Monday, January 17, 2011

Taxes

it used to be a sickness, every year around Dec 1 i would start to get a little antsy wondering WHEN oh WHEN would my turbo tax for that year get here so i could start on my taxes!!!The immense joy i felt with the thought of hours on end and HUNDREDS of pieces of paper! Now i find it all quite sickening! I say this as i sit in a house that WAS clean about 4 hours ago and has now been torn apart like the toy section on black Friday! toys stroon about , clothes both clean and dirty on the living room floor. Lets not forget the questionable smell from tonight's dinners dishes still sitting in the sink! through all that i still sit here with a small amount of joy reading about the new deduction and filling out some of the hundreds of forms just waiting in anticipation for all of my 1090's to get here! But on the whole the thrill is gone! i want to sleep, clean or get rid of that awful smell ( whatever it is ) rather than sit here plugging numbers! OH how life changes and your expectations change! my evolved dream of being a power house, work aholic in a high rise apartment driving a Aston Martin are gone. now i sit drooling over the latest minivan and all the perks it will bring to our drives to football practice! Matthew promises that someday he will arrive at our door with my Aston convertible. I believe him. i just don't see how we will get 3 car seats in it, but i am willing to try! So here is to embracing and blooming where you are planted! 30 years on this earth have been good to me so far...in this moment a minivan, dirty house and weird smell will have to be my joy! i will do my taxes when all my little people are off being Presidents , Doctors and Rock stars! yes i am aware of that last one...but if that's what BT wants to be then its just as important to me as being a President. Heck look at Oprah, fame's done her good!

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online