Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me?

If any of you have visited my sisters blog you will see under her list of blogs she follows there is a blog she has called "Ashley's Thoughts". If you were to click on that link it will take you...to... this blog. imagine that! Why you ask am i telling you this and very obviously stating the obvious. well...i have decided that I'm going back, WWWAAAYYY back back to when i had something to say other than No, Stop that or even before "where is that amortization schedule?". Yep I'm going WWAAYY back. If you can believe it there was a life before kids and believe it or not there was a life before accounting! a really different life. One were i LOVED to write. (i know...CRAZY!!) One were i moderately enjoyed the hours of foot pain from standing at the design table knee deep in flowers. One were my one goal in this life was to eat my way through Italy! So the long and the short of this is that from today forward this blog is going OLD SCHOOL! back to me, back to who i am.Back to "My Thoughts".

I feel most of my family having a small come apart right this moment in front of their computers so please let me help you... i will continue to post everything English Children to www.troublehadchildren.blogspot.com so you can see everything there. For those who want to see house progress you can see all things house reno at www.deathtaxesandrealestate.blogspot.com But for those who wish to see this chick get back to basics. stick around!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Take us back, sista! I personally am excited to hear about how you planned to eat your way through Italy. I want tips! ;)

Megan Sayer said...

I love that you just used my phrase "come apart" ha ha!! Yeah for you finally updating some sort of blog.

Terri said...

Ok let's hear all about you! :)

Blog Archive

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online